Red Ball Red Ball

I give it an overal of 4 and a vote of 3.

You have done a great job. fun game great physics only one problem...the ball never stops moving...you can just sit there and with enough pacience the ball will slide back and forth accross the screen.

Hover Bot Arena Hover Bot Arena

Good "IDEA" for a game.

The game has potential...but I don't feel its ready yet. There are still problems that need to be worked out. For one the game never got past level three. The sounds are twoo repetative. The weapon upgrades are too simple...I feel you could have just put a bit more work into it.

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

great job, sight improvements needed.

i liked the pace of the game, it forced me to practice which made it addicting. =)

the most important thing you need to do is some sound options, i say 1 techno - 1 rock - and one classical, let them pick whick one they want o play with.

the next is the grafic, while they were amusing most were very sloppy annd quickly made.

to please these "dissapointed" people just add a funtion the lets you change the time.

this game could become a perfect ten with these three improvements.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

One of the greatest things you can do.

I honestly, I have been waiting for three years to see something this great and helpful!
It is amazing and well constructed.
The design was simple and cool. Everything was smooth.
It flowed well. I loved the interface.

The AS tutorials were extremely helpful, specially since I am in the middle of making my first game.
To have something like this I can refrence without having to be online really helps.
I need to thank you alot.
Though in camparison I am only a newb, I have always wanted to do a collab. So if you do another tutorial, I have made a small program I would like to contribute to the collab.
I would be delighted to work in any kind of collab with you.
Althaught I really would love to work on a flash tutorial Colab.

Catch me on AIM Jx Imagine it
or email me on msn Jx_Imagine_it@mac.c0m
I can show you some work, see what i got. I would really like to contribute!

Zelda: Game of Chance Zelda: Game of Chance

995?

When I got to 995 in easy mode it stop adding and taking away rupees you might want to fix that.

Henry187 responds:

You weren't trying to open the chests while it was doing that cheat, were you?

Fordy's Pong Fordy's Pong

Great effort needs a little more.

Ok I think it was a great effort. Although I believe there are too many generic pong games. This shows that you have some nice scripting skills and that you tried to make something different by adding the feature of the ball shrinking. Its not enough.

It would be nice to have to ability to customize colors. Such as the ball and the paddles.
Even custome backgrounds would be nice.
Also about hte backgrounds, I find that having anything but a static background can be distracting.
I also would like to see some more collision scripting.
Things like making the ball squish a bit on collision or exploding when it hits the wall behind the paddle.
I would also like to see the paddle react to collision, bending a bit or being pushed back.
I would also like custom skill levels.
Things like paddle speed, ball speed, amount of balls.
The controls could be amped up a bit, they didnt seem to respond well enough and were sluggish.

So lets recap on features that would make this games kick ass.
(customization of paddle, ball, background, and skill level)
(more collision scripting such as, animations of the the paddles and ball.)
Just simple stuff like that can turn a "Good effort" to a "KICKASS PONG GAME!" So good luck and put a little more work into it. =)

you can contact me on aim sn= Jx Imagine It
or you can email me at Jx_Imagine_it@mac.c0m

SPHERE - the game SPHERE - the game

great gamevery

very addicting hard to sttop. Really simple and easy to understand great job

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Great game

Great game but you should do some better grafics for it. And some more sounds would be apreciated

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

Great concept. Love to see the game.

I found this very interesting and fun. The controls were simple responsive and adiquit. I really dont think you can improve on it since it is only an expirimental concept. I will be waiting for the game.

Creepylator Creepylator

Ok its a calculator. So...

Ok dude nice try. It works and it turns on and off wonderful. It is crap. try some effects or sumthing like lighting or fire, fire is always good. Try some cool buttons maybe a voice. add to it. ikt was a nice try

Creepy responds:

Yes more features will come in next version!