The Camel Spider The Camel Spider

Instant Classic

This is the kind of stuff I come to Newgrounds to see. It's going to be one of those things people talk about years later...

CC :: Bored to death CC :: Bored to death

lolz

made funny kid. Kepp up the good work. The movie was funny and well drawn/animated also the sound quality was decent.

Love is Good Love is Good

That was the cutest thing ever.

that was a realy sweet entry

Red Ball Red Ball

I give it an overal of 4 and a vote of 3.

You have done a great job. fun game great physics only one problem...the ball never stops moving...you can just sit there and with enough pacience the ball will slide back and forth accross the screen.

Hover Bot Arena Hover Bot Arena

Good "IDEA" for a game.

The game has potential...but I don't feel its ready yet. There are still problems that need to be worked out. For one the game never got past level three. The sounds are twoo repetative. The weapon upgrades are too simple...I feel you could have just put a bit more work into it.

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

great job, sight improvements needed.

i liked the pace of the game, it forced me to practice which made it addicting. =)

the most important thing you need to do is some sound options, i say 1 techno - 1 rock - and one classical, let them pick whick one they want o play with.

the next is the grafic, while they were amusing most were very sloppy annd quickly made.

to please these "dissapointed" people just add a funtion the lets you change the time.

this game could become a perfect ten with these three improvements.